Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Client issues

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
213 Views, 2 Replies

Web Client issues

Just went live with Productstream and am having a host of problems with the Web Client of all things. One person prints only blank sheets of paper when printing from the web client. Everyone else can print the same files fine.
I have another user that when rpinting from the web client, everything prints at 48% for the size. Same items print fine on other stations.

Finally, I have two users who can not pull anything up at all. When they open the print for viewing it opens a blank page, at the bottom left it says done but there is a yellow triangle next the word. When I click on the trian;e an error message pops open.

Anyone seen this behavior before? I need to get this fixed fast as it is leaving a bad taste in people's mouth.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
yuhui.zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Did you receive the blank page like this (see attached image) when printing (drawing) from webclient? If so, this has been a known issue of Print button on IE toolbar that we are looking into it.

The solution/workaround is that using the Print command provided by ADR IE Control instead of Print on IE toolbar. It may also resolve the problem of 48% size since ADR Print setting page is configurable to "Fit to page" etc.

Thanks for your posting and please let us know if the workaroud does not work.

Regards,

Fay

Fay Zhang
Software QA Engineer
Data Management
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help Wiki!

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Unfortunately no, that is not the problem. These both are occuring when the print button in design review is used.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report