Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Client 2015 - cannot view attachment for ITEMS

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mbodnar
326 Views, 1 Reply

Web Client 2015 - cannot view attachment for ITEMS

Hi All

Web client 2015, when selecting a released item, that has a drawing attached, I cannot display the drawing full view.

Selecting the attachment button brings up 2 thumnails, one for the model and one for the drawing but cannot view either in full screen.

Additional buttons to open are not available and thumbnails also look grey (see picture attached)

Has anyone experienced this? I have tried IE9 and IE10 and Google Chrome with same results. Viewing files is OK, issue only exists with ITEMS.

DWF's can be viewed for both using Vault Explorer.

Regards

Max B

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mbodnar
in reply to: mbodnar

It appears that selecting all options in Web Client (released ITEMS and Released files) in combination with using file lifecycles followed by switching from file lifecycles to item lifecycles has the affect described above.

Hopefully this can be addressed in the future releases. For now if wanting to use file and item lifecycles, I will search for items if wanting to see the BOM but search for Files if wanting to see the DWF's

Max B

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report