Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visualization problems with Vault Web Client

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
carlos.arredondo
398 Views, 3 Replies

Visualization problems with Vault Web Client

Greetings,

I have a strange case. I have some IDW drawings in Vault Professional with its visualization files. You can view very well the files in Vault Client, but in Vault Thin Client (Web Client) you can only view a preview image and not the DWF file. I send you two images showing the case.

I have the last Service Pack available. Thank you for your valuable help.

Vault Pro Client.png

Vault Thin Client.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Carlos,

I will attempt a response to your question, although I am not an Autodesk employee.  I am a solution provider for them.  To the best of my knowledge, what you are seeing (a thumbnail sort of view, rather than the DWF file), has been logged as a defect in the new thin client.  I believe Autodesk is in the process of putting together a service pack that includes a fix for this particular issue.  By the looks of your screen capture, I think you are using 2014.  The discussions I have heard revolved around 2015, but I am hopeful that the fix will be available for 2014 as well.

Thanks,
Mark

Regards,
Mark Cloyed
IMAGINiT Technologies
Message 3 of 4
jeamy.baena
in reply to: mark.cloyed

Hi, Mark

Thanks for your response.
I have the same problem here and tried with the old web client, and it works!.
This is a workaround, but It will be better if Autodesk confirm this "defect" as you mentioned before.

Finally, I don't know If you have the defect code or number, if yes, could you send it to us?.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
mark.cloyed
in reply to: jeamy.baena

I do not have the case number. A colleague was handling the issue.
Regards,
Mark
Regards,
Mark Cloyed
IMAGINiT Technologies

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report