Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Web Client printing error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bherber
732 Views, 1 Reply

Vault Web Client printing error

I have been battling an issue for a while now and was wondering if anyone can duplicate.  we have a series of Windows workstations(xp and win7)  and citrix stations that use the vault web client.  Our IT admins prohibite loading ADR on the Citrix Farm and there really isnt a reason the users need any of that functionallity because they are only printing the document.  The issue that is happening is when a user views one of the dwfx files in the embedded xps viewer and trys to print it, they get an error that says"A printing error has occurred, the XPS viewer cannot print all the pages of this document" .  i have tested this on multiple machines with different windows versions and got the same error.  I can view the dwfx fine just can't print dwfx.  I can print other .XPS files from the viewer just fine just not dwfx.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
olearya
in reply to: bherber

Hi Brent,

I cannot find much information around this issue anywhere (outside of one microsoft thread - http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_programs/xps-viewer-in-windows-7-...

I did find that you had a case logged though - hopefully this will turn something up.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report