Valued Contributor
dherman469
Message 1 of 2 (540 Views)
Accepted Solution

Vault tab missing from Microsoft Word

540 Views, 1 Replies
04-27-2012 12:35 PM

Hello,

I am using Vault Pro 2011 and Office 2007.  I noticed today that the Vault tab in Microsoft Word is not showing up.  However, the Vault tab in Excel is working just fine.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Office plug in for Vault, but that did not solve the problem.  I've also rebooted several times just to be safe.  Any idea as to what is causing this or how to fix it? I attached a picture showing the tab in Excel but not in Word.   

Daniel Hermanson

Spraying Systems Co.

Never mind.  I went to the Options window in Word and looked in the Add Ins window.  Somehow the Vault add in got disabled.  I enabled it again, and the tab is now showing up.  I'm  not sure how it got disabled in the first place, but it's fixed. 

Daniel Hermanson

Spraying Systems Co.

Valued Contributor
dherman469
Message 2 of 2 (536 Views)

Re: Vault tab missing from Microsoft Word

04-27-2012 12:46 PM in reply to: dherman469

Never mind.  I went to the Options window in Word and looked in the Add Ins window.  Somehow the Vault add in got disabled.  I enabled it again, and the tab is now showing up.  I'm  not sure how it got disabled in the first place, but it's fixed. 

Daniel Hermanson

Spraying Systems Co.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
New button for Platinum & Gold Subscription customers
Gold & Platinum Subscription customers can alert Autodesk if they require assistance with their forum post

Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.