Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault shortcut not working

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jacoj
353 Views, 3 Replies

Vault shortcut not working

can Any one assist,

two of our users Vault shortcuts is not working,

when you rightclick on any file/folder in the vualt explorer, and select create shortcut, the shortcut gets created,

but when you try to use the shortcut, vault stated fiels have been changed/moved and then directly remove the shortcut.

on other machine this works perfectly.

any idae why this occurs.

I did check the html shortcut file in the app data setting and it seens fine ( not hidden, not read only )

help please

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Senthil_Kumar
in reply to: jacoj

Ensure the client is refreshed to show the latest file content before creating the shortcuts. What happens if you create a new shortcut and then if you access the shortcut immediately after creating the shortcuts?

It will be also good if you can post a video showing your workflow.

Senthil Kumar
Development Manager,
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help!
Message 3 of 4
jacoj

Hi,

thank you for the reply, this is the issue, If I create it, want to use it emedietely it gives that error, statiing firl has moved/ change.

the video show my machine, the screenshot the users machine? both dirrectly created and accessed

Message 4 of 4
Senthil_Kumar

Sorry I see only the screenshot. Can you reattach the video OR send it to senthilDOTkumarATautodeskDOTcom?

Senthil Kumar
Development Manager,
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report