Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault settings to Never Prompt/Always Prompt "Update Properties" dialog box

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jlane
444 Views, 3 Replies

Vault settings to Never Prompt/Always Prompt "Update Properties" dialog box

Hello,

I'm trying to find the Vault Collaboration 2011 settings that will control automatically updating mapped properties with our ACAM 2011 template block attributes.

When you check out & open a file in ACADM 2011, I seem to recall a dialog box that would immediately prompt the user to choose whether they wanted to update properties.  The user could could choose yes or no.  From the dialog box, they could also choose to suppress this prompt, i.e.. "Never ask me this again" (something along those lines).

Scenario:  A user selected  "Never ask me this again",  and "No" to update properties.

I can't find the settings to unsuppress the prompt anywhere.  Or does this option not even exist?  Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks,

jlane

Vault Collaboration 2011

ACADM 2011

Windows 7 Pro

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Greatwhitenorth
in reply to: jlane

We're using Vault 2012 Basic, and the prompts are accessible via Inventor's Vault tab.  Within the File Status panel, there's an Options icon.  Select this and click the Prompts... button.

Not sure if your's is the same...

Bob

Message 3 of 4

In AutoCAD 2012 the button is labeled Vault Options.

Message 4 of 4
jlane
in reply to: Greatwhitenorth

Thanks for your reply Bob.

I found the "options" button in Inventor 2011, no problems there.  I'm looking for the same thing in ACADM 2011.  Sounds like 2012 has a nifty button for what I'm looking for.  Just our of curiosity, what AutoCAD command is executed when you click on the Vault Options button?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report