Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Server 2012 "File not Found" on download link

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
PeytonMcCann
630 Views, 8 Replies

Vault Server 2012 "File not Found" on download link

I want to download vault server 2012.

I went to autodesk.com/vaultserver and clicked on the link to download the 2012 vault server. It transfers me to http://trial.autodesk.com/47549/673/4652673/Autodesk_Vault_Server_2012_English_Win_32-64bit.exe and says "file not found." How can I get to the download link for vault server 2012?

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
olearya
in reply to: PeytonMcCann

Hey there,

Can I get you to try this again?  The link does seem to be operational now, but please let me know if you are still unable to access.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 9
PeytonMcCann
in reply to: olearya

Thank you for your quick response; however, I am still having the same issue.

It says "File not found" in Chrome. In IE9 it says "webpage cannot be found"

I have the Product Design Suite 2012 and when I installed the package it said go to autodesk.com/vaultserver to install the server version.

I do not have any firewall / antivirus installed and I have a fresh win 7 install.

Thanks again!

Message 4 of 9
olearya

This does seem to be problematic still - am investigating the issue further and will get back to you.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 9
olearya

Hi again,

Apologies for the delay but this link appears to be fully operational again.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 6 of 9
PeytonMcCann

Thank you,

I can access the file now; however, it only download 2,048KB of the file and then appears complete (in both chrome and IE9). When I attempt to run the .exe and install, it extracts files for a few seconds than says "Some installation files are corrupt. Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation". 

Are you experiencing the same issue? Any suggestions?

Thanks again,

Peyton

Message 7 of 9

I also get this error...it has been the same ALL week. When it worked it only downloaded 1 GB of the 3 GB file.

This stinks because I really need to do an update today and now this is still going on. I have no issue downloading

ANYTHING else from the website, like the Vault Client. But the server link is definately broken!

Message 8 of 9
olearya

At the risk of being overconfident this now finally seems to be working correctly.

It seems there was a number of issues with both the link and the file which have both been resolved.  Please let me know if there continues to be problems.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 9 of 9

Good Morning,

sins sunday, I also tried to download the german version of the vault server 2012 from the link below.

http://trial.autodesk.com/47549/63/4888063/Autodesk_Vault_2012_Server_German_MLD_Win_32-64bit.exe

and received the same message.

Any ideas to solve this problem?

Thank's

ZIS

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report