Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Revision Table

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
CAD-One
181 Views, 1 Reply

Vault Revision Table

Since last couple of weeks we have implimented vault 2012. We have inventor data from past 5 -6 years. Talking avout revisions on drawings, most of them are at different rev level E, F G etc. On the drawing there is a rev table already.

I have checked in all the data into the vault. Question is about using, vault rev table. I understand that I have to map the file properties as to be read from vault. But, will the new table consist all the revs up to the current rev of a drawing?

In other words, I would like to see that the vault table shows all the revisions A thru Current.

Is this possible?

C1
Inventor Professional 2020
Vault Professional 2020
AutoCAD 2020
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
scottmoyse
in reply to: CAD-One

The vault revision table will only show Released revisions. Unless the database has  history of all those 'Released' versions it won't display them. Still i'm not sure if it will go back and add them all in retrospectively. One things for sure though, if it does rebuild the Revision table retrospectively and you have non released revisions in the rev history table, it will get rid of those.

Also bear in mind, since its not in the documentation, that in a few cases you will have to use the (Historical) version of the property. 

Scott Moyse
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report