Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vault - ptc creo integration?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
brunos89
1088 Views, 5 Replies

vault - ptc creo integration?

Do Autodesk Vault Supports Creo Parametric files,

for retrieving files and storing and do revisional changes ?

Let me know if u r experiencing in your live Scenario,,,

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
olearya
in reply to: brunos89

Hi There,

Autodesk Vault Professional does have a Pro Engineer integration available to subscription customers that supports Wildfire 4 (M 140 +), Creo Elements / pro 5.0 (M 110+).

Happy to supply more information if this is of interest to you.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 6
brunos89
in reply to: olearya

Thanks for your replay,, I am looking for creo parametric 2.0 with M030 date code,,,, Sent from Samsung tablet
Message 4 of 6
olearya

Hi Again,

Unfortunately we do not have a Vault integration with support that far back.

It should be noted that you are still able to store your Creo data in Vault but there is no control over references or in CAD access to the vaulted data.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 6
brunos89

Hi Allen,

For your Kind information Creo Parametric 2.0 is the latest version of  Ptc,and the datecode M030 is released in Last November 2012,

provide me relevant information Integration with latest version of PTC,Because after Pro-5.0 or Creo Element,There were two Versions have been lauched !

Guide me to have better clarity about integration of Vault and Capable of Vault to handle other Cad Products ?

And if possible Share some Documents too which might be useful or any live videoclips(Creo 2.0 datecode:m020 or mo30 as latest) to decide further,,,

Regards

Bruno.S

Message 6 of 6
olearya

Hi Bruno,

Apologies - I have my releases out of order 🙂  Typically there is a lag between the release of our software and the integrations with 3rd party CAD - in this instance the CAD software was released after our current software version so of course we do not support this.

Allan
Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report