Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Professional 2011 change state error.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
917 Views, 3 Replies

Vault Professional 2011 change state error.

Hi, I had a part file that got released under the wrong category in the Vault. I'm trying to take it back to a work in progress state so that I might be able to change the category and release process. When I attempt to change the state, I get an error/restriction that says: There are no remaining values in this scheme. I've attached the message. The category appears to be using our normal rev scheme so I'm not sure why this is occuring. I would appreciate any insight.

Thanks,

Chad

Inventor 2011

Vault Professional 2011

Windows 7, 64bit OS

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I've run into this same situation as well It would be helpfull if someone could give some feedback on this Topic.

Message 3 of 4
Kenny
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi designsince,

I think this error due to "Revision number is used up."

You define "bump revision" action in the lifecycle state transaction from release to WIP, right? So, as you change the lifecycle state from the release to WIP, the revision bump to the next, so it is possible that the current revision number is the last revision number.

So, please check your current revision number and revision definition. Hope it is helpful.

Thanks

Kenny

Message 4 of 4
MiWaNiZa
in reply to: Kenny

Really, if there's no revision scheme assigned to the file, this error will appear.

So, you have to disable "bump revision" action for Released->WIP transaction, or create new state like "Reviewing" - witout bumping revision within transition.

Dmytro Yemelianov / Дмитрий Емельянов
Mechanical engineer & Software Developer / Инженер-машиностроитель и разработчик программного обеспечения
Blog (EN) | Blog (RU)
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report