Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Office License 2015

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Esky99!
276 Views, 6 Replies

Vault Office License 2015

The vault office license is not checking back into the license manager once signed or logged out.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ryan
in reply to: Esky99!

This is a known issue which has been logged with development.

Solution today is to either wait for the license to be released (usually within a 30 minute window) or force stop/start of the license manager.

-Ryan

Ryan Small
National Team Leader, Data Management and Software Development
SolidCAD, a Cansel Company (an Autodesk Platinum Partner)
www.solidcad.ca
Message 3 of 7
zongjie.ng

hi kopex,

May i know if you are using Vault Office Client, or Thin Client for checking out the Vault Office License?

Message 4 of 7
Esky99!
in reply to: zongjie.ng

Thin Client
Message 5 of 7
zongjie.ng

Hi Kopex,

May i know if you have went through the proper logging out or did you just close the browser? Could you provide the steps you have taken to reproduce that issue with the license so that we may look into it. Thank you.

As for now, i have tried over at my end, the license are getting released upon me logging out of the Thin Client.

Message 6 of 7
Esky99!
in reply to: zongjie.ng

Hi

It seems to be working ok for now.
I'm not sure why but will add to this if it occurs again.

Sorry for the inconvenience on this issue.

I still have an issue with if the user logs into the thin client then opens word and logs in there also it checks out 2 licenses. This is in another post.

Regards
Message 7 of 7
zongjie.ng

Noted with thanks. Yes I am following up on that as well. Thank you for your quick response on this. If you ever faced the issue again, or even similar issue on the license, please do inform us, so that we may perform an investigation on the issue based on what you provide.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report