Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault not open

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
c.mouton
2763 Views, 3 Replies

Vault not open

Hi, I have a problem with Vault. After re-install of inventor suite 2010 I was connected to vault for 1 day. I restard my computer and then no connection possible by inventor.

I can open Vault and be connected. I also can open part or assemblies by Vault. I can't extract them.

When these part are open in inventor I can't put them again in Vault because inventor tell me that Vault is not open!!!

I check my project and all directories. All is the same as my collegue who can work properly.

I also check SP for inventor and install it. But nothing change.

It's all the same if I log on admin.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
luttena
in reply to: c.mouton

Hello and thank you for posting this issue. I'd like to get a little more detail about what you're seeing.

1. Are you seeing the Vault ribbon in Inventor?

2. Are you seeing log in/out buttons as well as other Vault commands in the ribbon?

3. When you say "no connection possible", does that mean that you are seeing the log in dialog and you are not able to log in or does it mean you can't even get to the log in dialog?

These details will help us better assess your situation.
Thanks!

Adam

Adam Luttenbacher
Sr User Experience Designer
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
c.mouton
in reply to: luttena

Hello

1. I have the Vault ribbon in Inventor but only one icon is available "open Vault"

2. As said in above point no icon

3. It means  on the navigator, when I choose "model" and "vault" to extract or archive a file, there is yellow triangle.

Right click on it  and I try to add part in Vault. Answer is Vault not open.

I finally tried to re-install this morning (It's not who did the last one) and it works now. I think that the guy who have install it did something wrong in configuartion of vault.

Thanks for you help!

Message 4 of 4
luttena
in reply to: c.mouton

It sounds like your add-ins are not loaded correctly. Please navigate to Tools>Addins in Inventor. Make sure your 'Inventor Vault' addin is loaded. Also, right-click in the white space of that dialog and select 'Show hidden members'. You will see the 'EDM addin' populate the list. Make sure that is loaded as well.

Regards,

Adam

Adam Luttenbacher
Sr User Experience Designer
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report