Vault General Discussion

Contributor
vallourec
Message 1 of 4 (107 Views)

Vault Manufacturing Error

107 Views, 3 Replies
10-09-2009 12:18 AM
Hello,

I have an error everytime i launch Vault and after i see this red cross instead of the "add group" function.
For information when i'm connected on this pc with another windows user name it's work fine...
Could you please help me to solve this problem ???

Thanks for your reply

BELLEMERE JP
Contributor
vallourec
Message 2 of 4 (107 Views)

Re: Vault Manufacturing Error

10-09-2009 12:20 AM in reply to: vallourec
After this first error i have this one also when i try to send the document by mail.
Employee
youc
Message 3 of 4 (107 Views)

10-09-2009 07:05 PM in reply to: vallourec
Hi,

Can you always reproduce the red cross on the client?
If it's caused by the UI layout issue, you may need to delete all the xml files under "C:\Documents and Settings\%user%\Application Data\Autodesk\Autodesk Vault Manufacturing 2010\Objects" and restart Vault, it will help to clear the history information of client UI layout. If this does not work, perhaps restarting ADMS is a way worth trying.

Thanks,
Carol
Contributor
vallourec
Message 4 of 4 (107 Views)

10-12-2009 12:09 AM in reply to: vallourec
Hello and thanks for your reply,

I 've ever delete the user profiles but the error still there...
I'll try to restart the adms server but i'm not sure it'll correct the error as the other user haven't this problem...

Bellemere JP
Announcements
New button for Platinum & Gold Subscription customers
Gold & Platinum Subscription customers can alert Autodesk if they require assistance with their forum post

Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.