Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault logged out every time

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ladimirabdala
468 Views, 4 Replies

Vault logged out every time

Dear Autodesk users,

The Autodesk VAULT in my Company for all 40 users, every time logged out after more or less 10 minutes of inactivity.

Please look at image attached.
Does anybody knows how configure something to eliminate this action form Vault?

Thanks in advance.

Ladimir Abdala
ThyssenKrupp

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 3 of 5
ladimirabdala
in reply to: cbenner

Dear friend,

We still use Vault 2011.

Thank you.
Message 4 of 5
cbenner
in reply to: ladimirabdala

That is what I thought.  Up until the 2012 (?) release, Vault client had a 30 minute time out setting that automatically logged out the user if there was no activity.  It was very annoying.  I cannot remember if this was changed in 2012.  I do know that if you are using Vault Professional and have ECO's in your system, you see fewer log out issues, since the server and client communicate more often when ECO's are active.

For 2011 there was a hotfix to address this auto log out issue... here is a link, if it is still active.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=15803692&linkID=9261341

I hope this helps!

Message 5 of 5
ladimirabdala
in reply to: cbenner

Dear Chris,

I downloaded the HotFix and tried install, but an error (in portuguese) appears like text below: (I translated the message)

"The atualization patch cannot be installed by Windows Installer service, because can be absent or this atualization patch can be updated a different version of the programm. Verify if this programm to be updated exists in your computer and if you has the correct atualization patch."

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report