Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Job Que

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
stapprich
723 Views, 1 Reply

Vault Job Que

I am having the Vault Job processor erroring out on some .idw's and was hoping I could get some answers on a certain error as to what the error means and a solution.

The error reads in the job que..."Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list"

Can you please explain to me what needs to happen on these files.

Also, if Job Processor runs into an error file, does that stop the processing or does Job Processor move onto the next job?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: stapprich

That error drove me nuts for the longest time.  It turns out the DWF file has somehow gotten checked out.  Log in to Vault as admin, select Tools>>options and tick the box for 'show hidden files'.

search for the file in question and check that the dwf isn't checked out (the dwf should have the same name as the .ipt).  If it's checked out, highlight it, then click File>>File control>>remove reservation. resubmit the job in the queue and hopefully it runs though ok.

Hopefully that works for you!

From time to time I'll run into a DWf that just won't process properly - the easy solution is to just delete the dwf and resubmit the job.  That hasn't failed for me yet!

Cheers,

John

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report