Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault installation problems

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
VinceBalge
408 Views, 2 Replies

Vault installation problems

I had Vault Pro client 2014 and 2015 installed on my workstation. I was having problems with the Job Processor running in the background. I decided to un-installed 2015 to see if that resolved my problem. Now I can't get 2014 client to run. I'm getting this error (see attachment). I have un-installed and re-installed 2014 several times, ran a registry cleaner and deleted all the Vault folders I could find. Any suggestions?

Vince

Windows 7 SP1

PDSU 2014 Vault Pro 2014 with Vault Pro Server 2015

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mdellunto
in reply to: VinceBalge

I would Try to remove all autodesk programs from the computer. This has helpped me a few times. It seems that if you want to turely uninstall Autodesk then you need to remove everything. If that doesn't work try creating a new user or rebuilding the account. Sometimes i find its the user profile causing issues.

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Message 3 of 3
VinceBalge
in reply to: VinceBalge

I managed to solve my problem. I had used uninstall from the Control Panel to remove both versions of Vault. I noticed that Vault 2015 client was still listed on the Autodesk Uninstall Tool in programs. After running uninstall from the Autodesk app and then cleaning up any Vault directories, a clean install of Vault Client 2014 worked.

Vince

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report