Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Content no the same from client to client????

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
ccomito.rsi
265 Views, 2 Replies

Vault Content no the same from client to client????

Hey all. I've got a strange problem here. We discovered today that the vault content was not the same from client to client. Granted there are only 2 users so it's not like it's company wide but... On station 1 we opened a project assembly and all was well and appeared to be correct within vault after checking in and out a few times. On station 2, the assembly constraints failed and parts were scattered all over. We went through the process of deleting any and all local files on both machines and repeated the experiment with the same results. What can cause this?

I should mention that the vault server is also on station 1. Station 2 does report that correct check-in date and details associated with checking in a file.

Any help would be appriciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
HUSELALU
in reply to: ccomito.rsi

Try to "Get Revision" after open and assure you open the same revision. Also check that you have "Non-Released Biased" or "Released Biased".

Message 3 of 3
ccomito.rsi
in reply to: HUSELALU

I'm not familiar with "Non-Released Biased". Is that a function within vault? I'm using Vault Basic by the way....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report