Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault configuration issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
gblackwo
280 Views, 2 Replies

Vault configuration issue

I have Vault set-up on my server at home. The router is configured to pass through on port 80. I am able to log into Vault from within the server, and from other machines on the local network. Outside of the network, IIS is visible- feel free to have a look: http://184.17.89.171/ But when I try to log into Vault from outside the network- I constantly get the "server not found" message. I figured if I can see IIS, and AutodeskDM then it Inventor should be able to log in. Is there a configuration I am overlooking that would allow local network users to log-in but exclude external users, even though external users can successfully see IIS on the machine? Thanks,
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
gblackwo
in reply to: gblackwo

I'm going to shut down the server for tonight. So the link I posted previously will be dead. I'm still looking for solutions on this however. Thanks,

Message 3 of 3
gblackwo
in reply to: gblackwo

I've still not found a solution.

I suspected it is a firewall issue, however communication with ISS on port 80 is not an issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report