Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Basic 2015 Server installation

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
gmatz
335 Views, 3 Replies

Vault Basic 2015 Server installation

We are currently running 2014 versions of Inventor and Vault.  I would like to upgrade to 2015.  My server is currently running Small Business Server 2008 with SQL 2008 (SP3).  Will Vault Server run properly in this configuration.  I dont see SBS 2008 as a supported OS in the system requirements.

Please Help!

Thanks

GFM

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
r.smith1
in reply to: gmatz

Hi gmatz,

Listed below is the link for the Vault 2015 system requirements.  The listed system information is what is supported for the 2015 release.  

http://help.autodesk.com/view/VAULT/2015/ENU/?guid=GUID-B64117E4-FA07-4145-8B5F-86973B13EB11

Kind regards,

Ron Smith

Ron Smith
New Product Introduction Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
gmatz
in reply to: r.smith1

Hi Ron,

I have previously reviewed the requirements and didn't see SBS 2008.  That's why I noted that I didn't see SBS 2008 in the requirements.  That however doesn't mean the configuration will not work.  It may not be listed since SBS 2008 is in Microsofts EOL cycle.  Someone at Autodesk has started a support case.  Are you responding on behalf of the support case?

Thanks

Greg

Message 4 of 4
r.smith1
in reply to: gmatz

Hi Greg,

I hope you are well.  I am replying in the forum post rather than the support request.  The requirements listed in the system requirements are what we support for the 2015 version.  If the OS, you wish to use, is not listed, then it is not supported for use with the 2015 release.  I hope this better explains the system requirements information we provide.  

Ron Smith
New Product Introduction Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report