Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault and unresolved parts errors

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
506 Views, 1 Reply

Vault and unresolved parts errors

Good morning,

Some of the assemblies in our Vault have started having very slow opening times and they tend to have error messages or unresolved components when they do open. These files have been in use for months with no problems at all. The most common error that I get when I try and troubleshoot these files is an "error opening a storage in database "filename" message. Most of the files involved are iAssemblies.

I have been trying to fix one iAssembly that one of our users needs to work with. I can check out the files, fix the current problem, check in the files and open the file quickly, with no errors as long as I do not delete my local. As soon as I delete my local the file opens slowly and has errors in a different component. This cycle continues over and over.

Has anyone seen this behavior before. IT reindexed the Vault a couple of weeks ago because the Content Center kept hanging up. Could this be related?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Debbie

Inventor 2012 SP2

Vault 2012 (Basic) Update 1

HP Compaq 8200 Elite

3.10 GHz, 64 bit, 12GB RAM

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

This problem was caused by the antivirus we are using ESET NOD32. There was an update recently that caused problems with Inventor and Vault. See the link to Cracking the Vault below -

http://crackingthevault.typepad.com/crackingthevault/hot-issues/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report