Vault General Discussion

Vault General Discussion

*Expert Elite*
DuncanBrannan82
Message 11 of 13 (226 Views)

Re: Vault and Civil 3D Data Shortcuts

03-27-2012 03:01 AM in reply to: achintam

Hi Anil,

I have just ftp'd the video to your autodesk email. Please let me when you have received it. Hopefully that should show the issue we are having with creating references to Civil 3D Source drawings...

Below are the data files associated aswell... Please read them from 1, 2 to 3. Thats the order the history is on Vault.

Regards,

Duncan

If my post was helpful to you, please could you give "Kudos" and/or mark the "Accept as Solution" button(s) below. Thanks in Advance!

Duncan Brannan Send DuncanBrannan82 a Private Message
imblueflies
Message 12 of 13 (118 Views)

05-06-2013 03:01 PM in reply to: DuncanBrannan82

I am very curious to find out what comes of this as we currently have the exact same two problems with 1103 and shortcuts not being created the first time we check in a file.  I will take a look at what was mentioned about the 1103 error and see if we can eliminate it like you did but the data sharing is a pain to work around every single time.

Thank you for your time,

Mike Pollock

Diamond West

Civil3D 2012

Vault Collaboration 2012

Win 7 64-bit

*Mike
*Civil3D*Revit*Navisworks*ArcMAP*
*Expert Elite*
DuncanBrannan82
Message 13 of 13 (111 Views)

05-07-2013 01:41 AM in reply to: DuncanBrannan82

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately i do not have any updates on this issues so if you do happen to find the answer before we do i would be grateful if you could report back.

Regards,

Duncan

If my post was helpful to you, please could you give "Kudos" and/or mark the "Accept as Solution" button(s) below. Thanks in Advance!

Duncan Brannan Send DuncanBrannan82 a Private Message
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.

Announcements
New button for Platinum & Gold Subscription customers
Gold & Platinum Subscription customers can alert Autodesk if they require assistance with their forum post

Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.