Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault & inventor 2013 not seeing each other.

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1253 Views, 4 Replies

Vault & inventor 2013 not seeing each other.

I installed Vault 2013 on our server and on all of the client CPUs.  I did not have a chance to install Inventor 2013 until a couple of days later.  Now Vault 2013 and Inventor 2012 are seeing each other and running good, but Inventor 2013 does not see Vault 2013.  I have tried uninstalling Inventor 2012 but that did not work.  I have a threory though and I wanted to see if this is correct.  When installing Vault 2013 on the server and I migrated the files into that vault it asked me what Inventor levels of inventor will be using the Vault.  I would only allow me to check 2012.  Is this why my Inventor and Vault 2013 will not see each other?  And how do I get them to start seeing each other?  Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Senthil_Kumar
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you try the following and let us know if that helps?

Go to Control Panel->Programs and Features->Select Vault 2013, RMB to Uninstall/Change->Add or Remove Features and see if Inventor 2013 is checked with green tick or not. If not go and select and complete the installation.

That should bring the Vault add-in inside Inventor 2013.

Senthil Kumar
Development Manager,
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Hey, that worked great for me!

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
lverdecia

I Have the same problem, I tryed the recomendation but still doesn't work.

Message 5 of 5
Senthil_Kumar
in reply to: lverdecia

You have Vault installed and the add-in is inside. You just need to log in to use.

Refer the following help page for more information on how to log in and how to use Vault.

http://help.autodesk.com/view/VAULT/Help/ENU/?guid=GUID-D8C6761A-33FC-469B-B801-8BD2EBB2A26E 

Senthil Kumar
Development Manager,
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report