Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault 2015 - SharePoint 2013 - Error importing the AutodeskVaultModel.bdcm file

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
johnathan_ward
585 Views, 3 Replies

Vault 2015 - SharePoint 2013 - Error importing the AutodeskVaultModel.bdcm file

Hi,

I have followed the forum posts regarding configuring SharePoint 2013 with Vault 2015 and I am now trying to import the AutodeskVaultModel file but I get the error listed below:

Application definition import failed. The following error occurred: Cannot find file with Type described by a TypeName on the LobSystem (External System). Parameter name: systemUtilityTypeName Error was encountered at or just before Line: '26' and Position: '20'.

Correlation ID:2ba6a99c-e3bf-e05e-56c1-778193699566

Regards,

Johnathan

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi there,

I'm getting the same error when trying to manually import the BDC model (AutodeskVaultModel.bdcme file)

Any idea?

Message 3 of 4

Hi,

Did anybody has solved the issue? I'm having the sameone and can't proceed with the instalation. 

¿Te ha parecido útil este post? ¡Deja un like!
¿Tu pregunta ha sido solucionada? Selecciona 'Marcar como solución' y ayuda a las demás a encontrar fácilmente la información.

You found a post helpful? Then feel free to give likes to these posts!
Your question got successfully answered? Then just click on the 'Mark as solution'

Ing. Juan Carlos Avilez Alonso
CAD & Data Management Expert
Sr. Eng. Consultant.
Silver Autodesk Certified Instructor
Follow me at Facebook
Follow me at Linkedin

Message 4 of 4

Hi,

I must point out like JCA said , this error still happens in Vault 2016, when trying to integrate with SharePoint 2013.

Any thoughts?,

Francisco.

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report