Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault 2014 Subscription Release 1 Thin Client - disappearance of view DWF

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
kolesaa
678 Views, 4 Replies

Vault 2014 Subscription Release 1 Thin Client - disappearance of view DWF

Hi, all

Tested run on several workstations. But the result... no icon DWF.

erASR2014_03.png

I use browsers IE11, Opera 18, Mozilla Firefox 26. What to do and where to look?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
steveh3
in reply to: kolesaa

If I'm not mistaken, you will only see the dwf in IE. I don't think any other browsers will show this. That was one of my major complaints about the new thin client. I anticipated going mobile with Vault with android or iOS with the new client. But, this was stopping me. I need to view drawings on the floor. I need to try a MS surface to see if I can go mobile, but don't have access to one quite yet.

Inventor---Vault Professional
Message 3 of 5
mthomas
in reply to: kolesaa

I just had to downgrade six systems to IE10 because the icons were not appearing in IE11, Chrome, or Firefox. Uninstalled IE11 and it started working again in IE10

What's odd is that on my system and a couple others we don't have the same problems with IE11

Mike

Mike Thomas

Message 4 of 5
chearhuat
in reply to: mthomas

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the feedback. The current release of Thin Client only support viewing of DWF (thru Autodesk Design Review) in IE.

The feature team are aware of the request to support ADR in other non-IE platform, and we're working on it.

Thanks.

Regards,
Chear Huat.

Chear Huat
SQA Analyst
DLS- Data Management
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help Wiki!
Message 5 of 5
kolesaa
in reply to: chearhuat

Thanks for the answer. What to do now: rollback to IE10 or wait for update?

Alex Kolesnik

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report