Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault 2013 standard - problems after reinstall - cannot create 2nd vault

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
L.van.Gorsel
263 Views, 2 Replies

Vault 2013 standard - problems after reinstall - cannot create 2nd vault

Hi all,

I've tried to upgrade Vault 2013 to Vault 2014. This has gone wrong. I removed ADMS 2013, tried to install ADMS 2014 but get 232 errors. After searching the fora's I thought it could have to do with the problem of installing Vault after changing the regional settings of the server. The server is a Windows 2008 server with SQL 2008 standard. The OS is English, but regional settings where set to Dutch. So I removed all vault installations en instances, changed the settings to English, reinstalled SQL 2008, created a AutodeskVault instance and reinstalled ADMS 2013. Then I was able to restore a backup of the Vault and we are up and running again. Now I would like to create a 2nd Vault for Archive purposes. Our primary Vault (working vault) has a database size of 16,78 GB and a filestore of 383,96 GB.. So pretty huge. I want to move some projects from the 1st Vault to the 2nd Vault. 

But when I try to create a 2nd Vault I get an error: An error occurred when applying configuration. See the log for detail.

11/28/2014 11:46:20 AM Loading configuration 'D:\#AutodeskVault\v2013\ADMS 2013\Server\VaultScripts\Config\VaultAppVaultSystemData.cfg' - section 'PropertyDefinitionContentSourceMapping'
11/28/2014 11:46:20 AM An error occurred when applying configuration. See the log for detail.
11/28/2014 11:46:20 AM Connectivity.Application.VaultManager.ServiceException: ConfigurationError [232] ---> Connectivity.Core.Exceptions.CoreException: ConfigurationError [232] ---> Connectivity.Core.Behaviors.Util.XmlCtntSrcPropDefMappingException: UnknowContentSource [4501]
at Connectivity.Core.Configuration.SectionHandlers.CtntSrcPropDefMappingSectionHandler.LoadHandler(IConfigSection section)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Can anybody help me with the 232 and 4501 error? 

Somehow the vaultmanager has an link to C:\Server\components\contentsourcepropertycfg.xml, but that should be a relative path, because this directory doesn't exists on the C: volume, but on another volume. How can I resolve this?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Leander van Gorsel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Green check.png  Please mark "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question or "Kudos" if you found it useful
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2013, 2014 & 2015 Certified Professional
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
L.van.Gorsel
in reply to: L.van.Gorsel

Three weeks on the forum, and no respons... That's a pitty..

Green check.png  Please mark "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question or "Kudos" if you found it useful
Autodesk Inventor 2013, 2014 & 2015 Certified Professional
Message 3 of 3
m.mees
in reply to: L.van.Gorsel

Hello,

I'd start by checking the web.config file (probably under D:\AutodeskVault\v2013\ADMS 2013\Server\Web\Services). Maybe there is an error inside there and it can be solved by deleting the "#" symbol in the path.

Regards.

Marco

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report