Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault 2013 Prof Client (ARC)

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
rangre
253 Views, 1 Reply

Vault 2013 Prof Client (ARC)

Hi,

i’ve got some trouble with Vault installation/download from the new Academic Resource Centre. I made an Account for my School and downloaded Vault Professional 2013. I got a Serial number and the Product-Key and everything worked fine. I could even install the Vault Server on a Windows Server 2008 R2.  Till now I only have some experience with the Vault Basic Server & Client cause the pro Version was not affordable for our School. I tried to login to the Vault 2013 Prof Server with my Vault Basic Client 2011 with no luck! Ok, I learned the Basic and the Pro Client are not compatible ;-). But where do I get the Pro Client 2013? It was not included on Installation-Media. After searching the Autodesk Knowledge Network I found the Autodesk “Virtual Agent”. There I could download the Vault Pro Client 2015. But after installation I got an Error that the 2015 Pro Client is not compatible with the Vault Server 2013. I contact the Support of the Academic Resource Centre and got an answer that I should post this Question here in this Forum.

So, here I am Smiley Happy!

I also downloaded yet the Vault Server 2015 Professional but I only got the Serial information for the 2013 Version! What do I have to do???

Thanks in advance

Rainer

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
rangre
in reply to: rangre

Hi everyone,

i recently fixed my "Problem". The download for the Vault Prof 2013 Client was accessible  from our Subscription-Account. So everything is now working fine!

Thanks

Rainer 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report