Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault 2013 and Microsoft office 2010 x64

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
danny
1594 Views, 5 Replies

Vault 2013 and Microsoft office 2010 x64

Hi,

in Vault 2012 MS office 2010 (64 bit) the add-on did not work, but in the new version I cannot find the new add-in to work with Office 2010 64-bit. I hope Autodesk fixed this in this release!

We only have the 64-bit version of office 2010.

Danny

Regards
Danny

Inventor 2014 sp1 | Vault basic 2014 | HP Elitebook 8670W | win7 64b | 8Gb | GMT +1
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: danny

it should come up during the installation setup and/or deployment creation

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

is it not showing up?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
Lynn2009

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your posting.  We do support 64 bit office 2010 Add-in in Vault 2013. 

After you installed MS office 2010 64 bit,  please go the add/Remove feature tab of vault client installer ("programs and features --> uninstall/change Vault 2013 (client) --> Add or Remove Features"),  and you can find a feature "MS Office Add-in(64-bit)",  check it and you can install Office 2010 (64bit) Add-in.

And we have a defect in this case, Currently, the "MS Office Add-in (64 bit)" item was wrongly shown as "MS Office Add-in (32bit)" in non-english version (as attachment),  it is just a description error, and actually it will install 64 bit office Add-in for you.

Regards

Lynn

Message 5 of 6
danny
in reply to: Lynn2009

Hi Lynn,

I found the add/remove features and checked the option, I've installed the English version, my german is pretty bad... Smiley Happy

It worked! thanks.

Regards
Danny

Inventor 2014 sp1 | Vault basic 2014 | HP Elitebook 8670W | win7 64b | 8Gb | GMT +1
Message 6 of 6
Lynn2009

Glad to hear that    Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report