Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault 2011 Pro - Error on Export Configuration

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
hans.martin.haga
272 Views, 0 Replies

Vault 2011 Pro - Error on Export Configuration

I now there is a hotfix for the Configuration Export, but due to a LARGE database (752.000 files) with replication (between continents), I would prefer NOT having to installing any hotfixes and perform database migration. Update 1 and 2 are installed.

Anyway, this is the error in the console log:

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
   at Connectivity.Core.Services.KnowledgeVaultService.ExportConfiguration(String fullPathToExportFile)
   at Connectivity.Application.VaultManager.KnowledgeVaultService.ExportConfiguration(String fullFilePath)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Connectivity.Application.VaultManager.KnowledgeVaultService.ExportConfiguration(String fullFilePath)
   at Connectivity.Application.VaultManager.ExportConfigurationCommand.a(Vault A_0, String A_1)
   at Connectivity.Application.VaultManager.ExportConfigurationCommand.OnExecute(ExplorerCommandContext context)
12.10.2012 14:24:24 Reading configuration 'C:\Users\hagahm\Desktop\ExpTempRoot\ExpTemp'
12.10.2012 14:24:24 Saving configuration 'C:\Users\hagahm\Desktop\ExpTempRoot\ExpTemp'
12.10.2012 14:24:24 Saving configuration 'C:\Users\hagahm\Desktop\ExpTempRoot\ExpTemp' - section 'PublishOptions'
12.10.2012 14:24:24 Saving configuration 'C:\Users\hagahm\Desktop\ExpTempRoot\ExpTemp' - section 'UDP'
12.10.2012 14:24:24 An error occured when applying configuration. See the log for detail.
12.10.2012 14:24:24 Connectivity.Application.VaultManager.ServiceException: ConfigurationError [232]  ---> Connectivity.Core.Exceptions.CoreException: ConfigurationError [232]  ---> System.ArgumentException: Item has already been added. Key in dictionary: 'ID_UDPDEF_LIST_PROPERTY COMPLIANCE_0'  Key being added: 'ID_UDPDEF_LIST_PROPERTY COMPLIANCE_0'

To me, this looks like a problem with a user defined property - but I can't seem to find any errors. I've found all the other threads about configuration exports on the forum, but none with the same error message as above.

Any clues where to look?

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report