Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unanimous Approved CO will not go to Approved State

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
kwilson_design
635 Views, 4 Replies

Unanimous Approved CO will not go to Approved State

We have an CO that will not approve. How can I get it to Approved State (I am one of the CA's).

As you can see, all of the assigned Approvers have Approved this CO yet it is still in Review State....

LIST1.jpg

Comments tab showing the Approval time stamps. All 7 of the Approvers have approved the design....

LIST2.jpg

Regards,
Kenny
If this post solved your issue please mark "Accept as Solution". It helps everyone...really!
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

I fixed it. By "fix" I mean adding myself as an approver and then approve the CO. So in theory it should of already been approved. Riddle me that...

Regards,
Kenny
If this post solved your issue please mark "Accept as Solution". It helps everyone...really!
Message 3 of 5
cbenner
in reply to: kwilson_design

ECO is finicky like that.  Even though you are an admin, you still have to make yourself specifically an approver.  I don't know why.  Belts and suspenders?  Similar thing happened in our early days when I had my coworker with admin rights... but he still couldn't work on an ECO until I set him as responsible engineer.  I just roll with it now.  Still better than the old way... someone dumping a stack of changes on my desk with no audit trail whatsoever.

Message 4 of 5

The number of approvers assigned at a certain point (open state?) must be met, even if the number of approvers is reduced in the routing list later.

Message 5 of 5

The number of approvers/checkers assigned at a certain point (open state?) must be met, even if the number of approvers/checkers is reduced in the routing list later.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report