Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thin Client login problem

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Leokornowski
1605 Views, 6 Replies

Thin Client login problem

Hi,

I have instaled Vault Pro 2015 for demos, and, when i show Thin Client i cant login without Administrator account.

I already add in  my license server, licenses for Vault Office, and i can connect only in Read Mode with others accounts, only with Administrator acc i can perform a upload.

Someting i do wrong? Look at the attachment.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
zongjie.ng
in reply to: Leokornowski

Hi, I would require a few details from you before I can confirm the issue here.

1. Build number of your Vault Pro 2015 (Control Panel->Programs and Features, look for Autodesk Vault Professional 2015 and look under the version column)

2. Do your Administrator and other accounts have password set?

3. When you say you cannot login with other account except for the Administrator account, what is the error message your encounter?

Thank you!

Message 3 of 7
Leokornowski
in reply to: zongjie.ng

Hi, thanks for help...

Vault Version; 19.0.49

My administrator acc dosent have password, if i log and check license in LMTOOLS, shows all licenses and 1 in use (see attached image).

If i try to log in with any acc, with or without password i receive a error message, in this case, that user have a password (see attached image).

I can log in with others acc but only in read mode.

Message 4 of 7
zongjie.ng

Hi Leokornowski,

This was a known issue that was already fixed in the upcoming Hotfix, please do wait for the hotfix to be released and apply it accordingly.

I will also be posting the link here once the hotfix is released.

Thank you.

Message 5 of 7
Leokornowski

Ok, thanks for help.

I will wait... 

Message 6 of 7
zongjie.ng

Hi Leokornowski,

The Cumulative Hotfix 2 for Autodesk Vault 2015 is now live.  Here is the link.  If the link does not work, it is available on our support page.

Message 7 of 7
Leokornowski

Hi... fixed the problem!!
Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report