I have a Vault Pro 2013 user who gets an error when trying to open AutoCAD files from the Vault Pro 2013 client.
The error states:
"The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULTS: 0x8007007E)"
He is using AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 SP1.
We tried to open AutoCAD Mech first and then try to open and we get the same error. He can open all AutoCAD files directly from AutoCAD Mech. This error only occurs when opening from the Vault Client.
Dell Precision 380
Windows XP x32
Nvidia Quadro FX1400
4 GB RAM
Vault Pro 2013 (no SP)
AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 SP1
I perfomred a clean uninstall of both AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 and Vault Pro 2013 and reinstalled both and my user is still getting the error.
I did a clean uninstall of Microsoft.NET4 and reinstalled it and my user is still having this problem.
The problem is machine specific because the user gets the error under his login and I also get the error when logged into my admin account.
AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 opens local AutoCAD files by double clicking on them in explorer and by open them from within AutoCAD Mech. This problem only occurs when opening AutoCAD files from the Vault Explorer.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.