Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Set Manager and Vault

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
487 Views, 2 Replies

Sheet Set Manager and Vault

I'm afraid that I know the answer to this, but I'm asking anyway.
When will Vault support multiple layout tabs and Sheet Set Manager? I am sick to death of looking at applications that do not have the first clue of what to do with layouts, especially one created by the same developer that created layouts within DWGs in the first place.
Architecture, Civil 3D, MEP and AutoCAD all use SSM, but the Autodesk file management tool is totally unable to cope with this functionality.
I have found several file management applications that deal with DWG files better than Vault. Does this make any sense? Every other major CAD solution out there has an in-house file manager that works well.
Autodesk has Vault. Bleh. Yes, today is National Grouch Day.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
alan_ho
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Owen,

I cannot provide you an exact timeline on when we can integrate SSM into Vault, however I would like to assure you that we are looking into this.

You mentioned that you found other applications that deals with DWG better than Vault, would you elaborate more by sending me an email at alan.ho@autodesk.com?

- Alan Ho

Alan Ho
Principal Experience Designer
Digital Platform & Experience
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Has there been any progress in regard to Vault interface with Sheet Set Manager?

Have used both Vault & SSM in the past with different companies but not together.

The company I am with is stepping up the use of Vault but not SSM so possibly now would be a good time to pursue encouraging the use of both if it would be plausible.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report