Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shall we Upgrade to Vault Pro 2015

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
graeme.robinson
229 Views, 2 Replies

Shall we Upgrade to Vault Pro 2015

Hello

I was about to upgrade my installtion of PDS and Vault Pro to 2015

I then here from a friend that the Local reseller has said that there a lot of issues with Vault 2015, and it may not be best to upgrade to Vault 2015

Does anyone have any information surrounding this?

Thanks

G

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Just been emailing Graeme about this but for the benefit of anyone else reading this, the serious issues mentioned by the local reseller was misinformed advice.  There are no issues with 2015 other than the withdrawn functionality in R2 surrounding Items which is clearly documented and presented to the user before install.

I meet with (and used to work for) this reseller on a regular basis and I think he's referring to an isolated issue I'm dealing with, mixed with hearing about the pulled functionality in R2, and has issued an incorrect story based on these combined yet totally unrelated factors.  

I think I answered Graemes concern in a separate email chain but for the benefit of anyone else, there's nothing to read into here Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3

Cheers Neil

Upgrading as we speak!!

G

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report