Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting of Color grey in folder tree window in Vault Client

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
roman.kovarik
913 Views, 5 Replies

Setting of Color grey in folder tree window in Vault Client

Hello

Have a anybody idea if it's possible to change colour in tree window in Vault client 2013 or 2014?

I mean this situation: When I have selected some folder in tree view window and then I select some file in window view, than selected folder have a almost non visible gray colour.

Can I change this gray colour for example on RED colour?

I tried to make some changes inside xlm file for Vault client setting. 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
cbenner
in reply to: roman.kovarik

Hi,

These colors come from your Windows theme settings, depending on what version of Windows you are using.  They are not set within the Vault Client.

Right click on your Windows desktop and choose "Personalize".

Message 3 of 6
roman.kovarik
in reply to: cbenner

Hi ChrisB,

Thank you for reply. This is good trick or idea 🙂 But doesnt works for tree view. In other views (windows) works fine in Vault client, but not in tree view. 😞

Check that in atachment.

OR can be problem on my site. 🙂

Message 4 of 6
cbenner

It looks like you have an older Windows version... I can't test with that one I'm afraid.  We're on Windows 7, and I played with just a few of the themes... there were some "high contrast" themes that set the inactive menu to a nice dark shade.  Perhaps try other options than inactive menu.... to see if anything has any effect?

Message 5 of 6
roman.kovarik
in reply to: cbenner

Hi ChrisB,
works fine thanks for tip but it is not easily to set up 🙂
Message 6 of 6
AndyWallace

Same issue as shown in his .png, Windows 7. I search the Vault frequently and use the results to browse to the folder which contains them. Right click on file, "go to folder" in tree shows a faint grey highlight. Why can't Autodesk allow us to choose the color, or default to a nice yellow highlight? Is there a registry hack?

Andy

Andy Wallace
Autodesk Inventor (2016) (3 years)
previously Solidworks (6 years)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report