Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server reboot - Client Views got nuked.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
cbenner
217 Views, 0 Replies

Server reboot - Client Views got nuked.

Vault professional 2015.

Server was acting sluggish this morning, all users complaining of performance.  Nothing is scheduled to run during the day so I scheduled a reboot for lunch time.  Takes about 5 minutes, everything on the server end appeared to come up just fine.  But when we logged into Vault Client, all of our Views were just gone.  For example in project explorer, the only column header on the screen was the Enitity Icon.  All of the columns I had set up for viewing the properties we track were wiped clean.  Same was true for Item Master and Change Order list.  Once I reset the columns all of the data is there (thank God for that!).  Thunderdome seems to have gotten affected as well.  I reset all of my screens and created a deployment with Thunderdome, logged in to a co-worker's client machine and Thunderdome ran as expected, but it did not pull in the deployed settings.  I had to reset all of his screens manually as well.

No data was lost as far as I can tell and we are working again, but does anyone have any idea of what might have done this.... so I don't do it again?

Tags (1)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report