Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing Lists

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dbrblg
359 Views, 2 Replies

Routing Lists

Is there any way to remove a routing list from Vault Pro 2012?  

Unfortunately I created a list, used it and now no longer need it.  I've deleted the ECOs it has been used on and it is not default but I just cannot delete it.

I would renameand reuse it but I cannot do that either!!

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
r.smith1
in reply to: dbrblg

Hi,

Once used, they cannot be renamed or removed or reordered.

Ron Smith
New Product Introduction Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
tprinzing
in reply to: r.smith1

Our Vault Pro 2012 routing lists are in a constant state of change due to staff and client list changes. We have approx 15 routing list participants and approx 50 clients.

(a) Is it possible to create routing lists based upon a "generic" client? We were thinking of a new approach to routing lists, in which the lists are based upon variable teams, regardless of the client. (person A + person F + person V = team 1) (person A + person B + person C = team 2) We believe we'd end up with 39 routing lists, if this works. (see attached)

The catch is that the teams would be assigned per ECO, not per client or even project. Could this work?

I think we also would need to drop the "client" field from the routing list table. Is all of this possible? Can we customize using the standard routing list tools, or does this require deeper reconfig and customization of the Vault? 

(b) if we alter the routing lists per above, does that effect any of the existing files access OR routing lists?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums