Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction "0"

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
DaisySunday
514 Views, 4 Replies

Restriction "0"

I've dug and dug, but have actually gotten two different answers so I'm back at square one! 

This might be very basic, but what is restriction "0"?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Maybe I'm still a little green, but can you give some context?  I don't understand the question.

Matt M.
Message 3 of 5

Its okay - where Vault is concerned I'm very green so I'll do my best here - 

When attempting to check in a new file to my project in AutoCAD electrical I repeatedly get the error message stating file could not be checked in due to restriction then listed in the restriction column is simply "0". The error comes and goes and seems to have nothing to do with the way the dwg has been created. 

Message 4 of 5

Ah.  I'm sorry but that seems to be a little beyond me.  Perhaps one of the friendly people here with more experience than I can help.

You say it comes and goes, it's not consistent?  Have you noticed any patterns such as "it only happens when I make a such-and-such drawing"?  What version of the software is it and how do you have Vault set up?  I don't think I will be able to help, but these questions might paint a clearer picture for someone else to help.

Matt M.
Message 5 of 5
Mpendlebury
in reply to: DaisySunday

I know exactly what you mean... random errors, that you cant explain trying to check in files. It seems to happen when ever and you cant get any one to recreate it. Using civil 3d we often get the Error "0" which means an error autodesk havent written a code for.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report