Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Vault

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
psaarloos
422 Views, 2 Replies

Reset Vault

Hi,

I am trying to reset Autodesk Vault to the situation you end up with after a fresh installation.In ADMS 2014 I deleted my existing Vaut and deleted the Master Vault. After that I created a new Master Vault and created a new Vault.

It all seemed to work very well, but I just tried to drag a simple text file into my new Vault, but I am getting an 8001 error telling me 'Could not update the configuration file:C:\Program Files\Autodesk\ADMS Professional 2014\Server\Components\ContentSourcePropertyProviderCfg.xml'.

I had a look at the file and I noticed the modified date was of a date in 2009. What could be causing this error and how can I solve it?

Regards,

Pim

Regards,
Pim Saarloos
Product Manager
If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. Kudos are much appreciated!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
paul.gunn
in reply to: psaarloos

Hi,

This sounds like a file permissions problem. The AutodeskVault windows user needs write permissions on the file in order to update it. This can be done normally through 'windows explorer' properties security tab.

Paul

Message 3 of 3
psaarloos
in reply to: paul.gunn

Thanks for your reply! I tried that, but didn't solve the problem. I then re-installed ADMS which did the trick..

Regards,
Pim
Regards,
Pim Saarloos
Product Manager
If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. Kudos are much appreciated!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report