Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of Content Center Libraies in Vault Prof 2014

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
magnus.johnsson
466 Views, 1 Reply

Replication of Content Center Libraies in Vault Prof 2014

I have set up an replicated enviroment for a costumer. This setup is including 1 publisher server located in Sweden and 2 subscriberservers, one is located in USA and one in Asia.
I have installed all servers with Windows 2008 R2 and SQL 2008 SP3.
I also installed Vault Professional 2014 on alla servers.
I have created a workgroup and added all subscribers.
I have one vault (for files) "CostumerVault" and this is replicated to all three servers.
I have created a share on publisher server for the replication (\\serverapp01\Vaultshare) and put right both on share and files for user Domain\Seuser
When i was setting up replication I used the same account Domain\Seuser for this. I also added this accout during sql installtion to be able to manage SQL server.
The replication of vault ConsumerVault is working fine and there is no problem that I can see.
Now i´m trying to add content Center Libraries to replication. The first time i added a Content center library it asked me for some credinials for server serverapp01\autodeskvault . The only thing I could do hera was to put in the password for a given user Domain\Seuser. The snapshot will increase to 100 % without any problem but after that i will get this error message in replication manger in VaultConsole. The schema script 'PRESnapshotScripa74654c9_0.sql' could not be propagated to the subscriber..

What could be missing?
Do I need to add some rights in SQL server to get it working?

Best Regards

Magnus Johnsson

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Raid.n.t
in reply to: magnus.johnsson

did you ever work out the issue?

i am having the same problem right now

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report