Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSPRO-Replication

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
rodanic
304 Views, 4 Replies

PSPRO-Replication

Hello Team,
I'm turning to you in order to find a help, again (8.
I'm trying to replicate PSPRO database, but I was stoped with following message.
Message>Schema script 'ELEMENT_4.sch' could not be propagated to the subscriber
Number>-2147201001
Screenshot of LogFile is attached below.

Config>
Server1: PSP (distributor, publisher),WinXP+SP2, PSPRO 2009, Replication Server & Client
Server2: CAD (subsciber), PSPRO 2009, WinXP+SP2

Story>
1. Create domain admin, full control to PSPRO Server dirs, member of SQLuser and SQLagentUser
2. Start SQL Server agent at PSP
3. Install Replicator server at PSP
4. Install Replicator Client at PSP
5. Configuring a Distribution and a Publication at PSP ()
6. Start SQL Server Agent at CAD
7. Configuring a Pull subscriptions at CAD
8. Error message in LogFile

Note>All steps was created with reference to PSProfAdminManual.chm
Note2>If I replicate PSP database to the new empty database in CAD, there is no problem!

Please try to help me. Thanks for all.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
JerryYing
in reply to: rodanic

The error maybe was caused by the incompatible database in Publisher and subscriber.
For example, you added/modified new columns, tables, references in the CAD site table but not added/modified in publisher site.
Did you ever do these customizations for PSPro database in CAD(subscriber) side?

Thanks,

Jerry
Message 3 of 5
rodanic

Hello Jerry,

No, I didn't. Database in CAD(subscriber) side is new and empty. But the database in PSP side is a different, because when I was created a new merge publication, Uniqueidentifier columns was added to tables. Do you think, that this was caused a problem?
What I must do?

I must create a Uniqueidentifier column (in each table in CAD side) manually? This columns are not created automatically, when I create a new subscription?

How does productstream professional replication work?

Thanks in advance for your respond.

LubosR.
Message 4 of 5
rodanic

Jerry,

I wrote in first thread, that>

Note2>If I replicate PSP database to the new empty database in CAD, there is no problem!

I thought, that "new empty" database is really fully empty database without any tables or references.
There was a no problem. (8

But if I was created a new pull subscription for empty pspro database (created by Productstream Pro in CAD side), error has ocurred.
Message 5 of 5
JerryYing

LubosR,

I think you must create a Uniqueidentifier column (in each table in CAD side) manually. If there are conflicts, MS SQL Server Replication could not merge the objects.

productstream professional replication uses MS SQL Server Replication for copying and distributing data and database objects from one database to another and then synchronizing between databases to maintain consistency.
The Error messages was reported by MS SQL Server Replication.
Here is an message from MS
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/sqlreplication/thread/72d12ced-a129-48f9-8568-e28f401e96ca/

Here is Merge Replication Overview
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms152746.aspx

You can also contact our product support if it still does not work.

Hope it helps.

Jerry

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report