Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Productstream Info.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
TimShaul
138 Views, 2 Replies

Productstream Info.

I am looking for a way to export all the data from Inventor through Productstream with no additional information keyed in at any point.

1. Need to link parts that drive other parts to the BOM (I have a part that is a modified purchased part "derived" I need to show the linked part in the BOM)

2. Need to have a column that shows where used so we know where the derived part child is used.

3. General question - Is the information in Productstream a bi-directional link with Inventor? Can tables be set up in Productstream so user can select iProperties from a list?

Thanks

Tim
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TimShaul
in reply to: TimShaul

Anyone using productstream?

Tim
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: TimShaul

1) This can be accomplished with Productstream. It depends on how you are modeling them (assembly, derrived part, manually linked...) 2) There is a "where used" tab in Productstream... This should give you what you need 3) This is not possible today. Inventor's iParts factories are still driven from Inventor. www.autodesk.com/productstream -- Thanks, Brian Roepke Product Manager, MSD Autodesk Data Management

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report