Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting from Vault to HP T520

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
G.Lorje
419 Views, 2 Replies

Plotting from Vault to HP T520

Hi all,

We have recently purchacsed a HP Designjet T520.

We are currently using Vault Professional 2014 with Inventor 2014.

I have been having issues plotting from Vault to the printer. I kept getting the following error:

"Drawing" requires to be printed on 594mm but the printer is currently using 297mm. Please choose among these options.

Just a little background on the sheet sizes we use. They range from A3 and go up in A3 wide (297mm) by varying lengths.

e.g A3 (297mm) x 500mm, A3 (297mm) x 600mm, A3 (297mm) x 700mm, and so on.

So for this we use an A3 roll of paper that is A3 (297mm) wide by however long the roll is.

I have played around with the prefernces for the printer and have managed to finally get it working for a sheet size that is exactly A3.

However, when I try a sheet size that is longer than 420mm, for instance A3 (297mm) x 500mm, it still prints on an A3 size sheet therefore the image is trimmed off either side.

This happens even though I have all the paper sizes in the printing preferences and the correct plot size is automatically chosen in the plot manager.

Has anyone had this issue with this printer or any HP printer before and is there a solution because the people we bought it from haven't been able to find a solution as yet?

regards

Grant

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
G.Lorje
in reply to: G.Lorje

Still no answer to this issue!

Message 3 of 3
G.Lorje
in reply to: G.Lorje

Ok.

After talking to Vault Support at CADGroup they suggested I upgrade the printer driver which fixed the problem.

Cheers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report