Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Vault Pro in AutoCAD After Installing Infrastructure Design Suite Premium

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Bill.Schmid
447 Views, 2 Replies

No Vault Pro in AutoCAD After Installing Infrastructure Design Suite Premium

One of our users was running Product Design Suite Premium 2013 and Vault Pro 2013.  Today she installed Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2013.  Vault is not showing up in the menus / ribbons for AutoCAD.  It still shows up for the Design Suite programs, just not the Infrastructure programs.

We tried doing a repair on Vault Pro, but it didn't fix it.  Do we have to re-install Vault Pro to get it integrated with the Infrastructure products?  Is there any easier way?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DRudaz
in reply to: Bill.Schmid

Hi,

I have the same problem.

To resolve this issue,
you don't must to repair Vault pro but add or supress fonctionnaliy and check autocad addin.

I don'nt know why this addin is not installed on the first time.

I hope my English is understandable. 🙂

Regards

Dom

Message 3 of 3
Bill.Schmid
in reply to: DRudaz

Dom,

Thank you!  We just tried it and it worked great.  Went into the Control Panel Programs and Features, found Autodesk Vault Pro and clicked uninstall/change.  From there you can get to the add or remove features section.  We found AutoCAD, Map 3D and Civil 3D Vault add-ins all were not installed.  We checked them, as shown below, and clicked update.  Everything worked after that.

Add or Remove Features.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report