I need to map the Content Center Files to a specific Vault Ffolder.
I change the BUU.xml and the associated .ipj file, but I can not choose another Vault folder which is not $/Content Center Files
Can you please send us the BUU.XML and the IPJ files? Also please let us know which version of Autoloader you are using.
You do not need to edit the BUU.XML to modifying the Content Center folder. Follow below steps to do that.
If you have the Designs.IPJ already in the Vault go to Step 3 or Start from Step 1
1. Launch Autoloader and proceed to Map Folder stage, Log in to Vault and Exit out of Autoloader
2. In Vault Explorer Check out Designs.IPJ from the Root Folder ($)
3. In Inventor Log into Vault, Browse to this Designs.IPJ and map the Content Center Folder to the Folder you want in the Vault Explorer. Save the IPJ and close Inventor
4. Check-in the Designs.IPJ in VE
5. Launch Autoloader again and proceed to Map Vault Folder stage.
Now you should be seeing that Content Center is mapped to the folder you wanted.
You can also refer the Video from the following link which shows the above steps.
Hope the above helps.
Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.