Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Map Content Center folder in Autoloader

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jgaston
1307 Views, 3 Replies

Map Content Center folder in Autoloader

I need to map the Content Center Files to a specific Vault Ffolder.

I change the BUU.xml and the associated .ipj file, but I can not choose another Vault folder which is not $/Content Center Files

any idea?

regards

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Senthil_Kumar
in reply to: jgaston

Can you please send us the BUU.XML and the IPJ files? Also please let us know which version of Autoloader you are using.

Senthil Kumar
Development Manager,
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help!
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

You do not need to edit the BUU.XML to modifying the Content Center folder. Follow below steps to do that.

If you have the Designs.IPJ already in the Vault go to Step 3 or Start from Step 1

1. Launch Autoloader and proceed to Map Folder stage, Log in to Vault and Exit out of Autoloader
2. In Vault Explorer Check out Designs.IPJ from the Root Folder ($)
3. In Inventor Log into Vault, Browse to this Designs.IPJ and map the Content Center Folder to the Folder you want in the Vault Explorer. Save the IPJ and close Inventor
4. Check-in the Designs.IPJ in VE
5. Launch Autoloader again and proceed to Map Vault Folder stage.

Now you should be seeing that Content Center is mapped to the folder you wanted.

You can also refer the Video from the following link which shows the above steps.

http://www.screencast.com/t/NR2fNl7TKWo

Hope the above helps.

Senthil Kumar
Development Manager,
Autodesk, Inc.

Be sure to check out the Vault Help!
Message 4 of 4

What should I do if I want to set the target position for the root folder? By default, I create a separate folder (Designs) and I would like the files to go to Projects. ScreenShot066.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report