Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lifecycle events not triggering

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
clastrilla
224 Views, 0 Replies

Lifecycle events not triggering

Hello everyone,

I've got a scenario which doesnt seem to make sense. In Vault Pro 2014 (SP1, Update 2), my Engineering category has two lifecycles: Flexible Release and Buzzsaw Release, and the default lifecycle is Flexible Release. I also have rules setup so that when files are checked-in, they go to the Engineering category.

The Flexible Release is the same release cycle out of the box, and is set-up to "Sync Properties and Update View via Job Server" on transition to Release.

The Buzzsaw Release is setup so that there is an "autodesk.vault.projectsync.share" job on transition to Release (created by the Lifecycle Event Editor).

When a new file is checked in, I do a Change State, use the picker to change the lifecycle to Buzzsaw Release, and choose the Released state. The file does go to the Released state, but the autodesk.vault.projectsync.share isnt triggered, as evidenced by the Job Queue.

When I transition the file back to WIP, then Release it again, then the autodesk.vault.projectsync.share job is triggered.

I would have expected the autodesk.vault.projectsync.share to have triggered the first time around, but apparently it doesnt. Does this sound right?

Thanks and BR,

Carlos

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report