Vault General Discussion

Vault General Discussion

3DConsilia
Message 1 of 2 (81 Views)

job processor no-longer processing files

81 Views, 1 Replies
02-28-2014 06:40 AM

I have been running the job processor on my computer for the last 12 months with no problems until today when i lost the dns reference to our vault server..... this is now ok however the job processor now refuses to do any work !!!

When I start the job processor i can see the usual information, and then it drops to the idle state.

Strangely (as with most autodesk quirks) if the job processor is ran on a different machine everything is fine.

so far I have tried the following....

1. vault explorer has been removed, the pc re-booted, vault re-installed
  2. contacting Symetri (our external support supplier)..... still waiting for a reply
  3. tried #1 again

Has anyone else had / fixed this problem ?

3DConsilia
Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)

Re: job processor no-longer processing files

02-28-2014 07:55 AM in reply to: 3DConsilia

Ok, quick update / solution

It seems the JobProcessor.exe config file was corrupted, so copying this from another machine seems to have fixed things for now.

Still no idea how it got messed-up but hopefully it won't do it again.

Announcements
New button for Platinum & Gold Subscription customers
Gold & Platinum Subscription customers can alert Autodesk if they require assistance with their forum post

Manufacturing Community
The Manufacturing Community provides additional access to tips, tutorials, blogs and networking with peers.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.