Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items printing Parts List separately? V2015 Pro

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
cbenner
437 Views, 5 Replies

Items printing Parts List separately? V2015 Pro

Would anyone have any idea why all of a suddin, when I print an Item from Vault (Inventor idw), Vault prints a separate parts list page for every page in the idw set.  And I don't mean that the parts list on the sheet runs outside of the border so it requires 2 sheets.... I mean that for every sheet that already has aparts list on it... a completely separate sheet is printed showing the parts list as a spreadsheet.  Did not see this before about 2 days ago.  I must have turned something on or off... but I have no idea what.

Print preview of drawing sheet....

sheet.PNG

Print preview of inserted parts list sheet....

list.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
r.smith1
in reply to: cbenner

Hi Chris,

Please review your DWF settings in Inventor dwf publish.  Perhaps the settings are set to publish the assembly partslist.  Have a good weekend.  

Ron Smith
New Product Introduction Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 6
cbenner
in reply to: r.smith1

Ron,

Can you tell me how to check these settings?  I am also getting another anomoly in Inventor dwf's.  Once in a awhile, randomly, a single sheet or maybe two ro three sheets in a single Inventor sheet set will become grey scale when published to dwf. See attached image.  All other sheets in the this idw set are just fine.  

grey.PNG

Message 4 of 6
cbenner
in reply to: r.smith1

@r.smith1 wrote:

Hi Chris,

Please review your DWF settings in Inventor dwf publish.  Perhaps the settings are set to publish the assembly partslist.  Have a good weekend.  

Ok,... so I figured out that you meant the Vault visualization settings for Inventor in Vault Client.  I think I have the table situation settled, but can you look at the image below and offer any suggestions?  It's like certain sheets randomly publish as raster.

Message 5 of 6
r.smith1
in reply to: cbenner

Hi Chris,
I do not see an attached image to the latest reply. Please resubmit, or edit the post to supply the image.
Thanks and I hope all is well.

Ron Smith
New Product Introduction Manager
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report