Community
Vault Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Vault Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Vault topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues With Mapped Properties

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
stephen.plant
257 Views, 0 Replies

Issues With Mapped Properties

Hello All,

There seems to be a number of posts similar to my issue, but none that are a direct match.

So let me begin -

I have a development server that I am currently performing a Proof of Concept for one of our business units for the implementation of Vault Pro 2012.

I have a lifecycle -

DRAFT - PENDING VERIFICATION - PENDING APPROVAL - RELEASED

Lifecycle.JPG

Each State change has an action to 'Synchronise properties and update view using Job Server' -

Transition Action.JPG

I have UDPs that map from Vault to both my IDWs and DWGs with no issue.

However, I utilise the 'State (Historical)' property to populate a Drawing State property to indiacte the Lifecycle State -

State Historical Mapping.JPG

For IDWs this process works very well, when a IDW is added to Vault and the properties set, the Drawing State is populated with DRAFT. Also, when a document is transitioned from DRAFT to PENDING VERIFICATION my Job Server updates my properties and creates a DWF.

However, for my DWGs this is not the case. When a new DWG is added to Vault the Document State is populated with DRAFT. But, when transitioned from DRAFT to PENDING VERIFICATION though the Document State is not updated and I also do not get an updated view. I also have this Non Compliant error -

Equivalence Error.JPG

I can 'Check Out' the DWG and perform an Update Properties but am concerned that it is not functioning for DWGs as it does for IDWs.

Am I missing a glaring mistake?

All help appreciated.

Regards

Stephen

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report